HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and beautiful Omega Seamaster Quartz with Stainless Steel Case and Powered by an Omega Quartz Movement Cal 1332.
The Watch is working OK and Running Strong, keeping time, new battery just installed. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings, Engravings in great shape, please note stain in the Seamaster Logo.
- Crystal in good condition with scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. Only one step to set date rotating hours hand.
- Button to set minutes working fine, must be pressed 5 seconds and then pressed again fast and the seconds hand starts to move.
- Movement is in very good condition and good working condition, keeping good time. NEW BATTERY JUST INSTALLED. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather Band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS