HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel OMEGA Seamaster Quartz 196.0251 in Good original condition and Good Working order, powered by the reliable Omega Cal 1430 Quartz Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CRISTAL HAS NOTICEABLE SCRATCHES AND ALSO NOTE BIG STAIN IN THE DIAL BETWEEN 12 AN 1 O’CLOCK HOUR MARKERS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All engravings are still visible.
- Crystal (Mineral) in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable Stains, scratches, spots and damages. See pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE BIG STAIN IN THE DIAL NEAR 12 O’CLOCK.
- Crown Omega signed working properly with some minor damage. First Step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel OMEGA Bracelete Ref. ST.1369.758 with proper 758 signed end links. Braceklet in good shape with some scratches and signs of wear, clasp working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS