HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Omega Seamaster Quartz in good ORIGINAL condition, looking for some service and repairs. NO BRACELET.
THE WATCH IS RUNNING AND KEEPING GOOD TIME (HOWEVER, ACCURACY OF TIME KEEPING IS NOT TESTED AND NOT GUARANTEED). THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS: ITS DIFFICULT TO SET TIME, IT FEELS CRACKS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Gold plated in not so good condition, vanished.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. All engravings are visible. See pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and hands in good original condition. With minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega Signed in not so good condition. Working fine ,first step to set time and second step to set time. PLEASE NOTE SETTING TIME IS DIFFICULT, YOU CAN FEEL SOME CRACKS WHEN THE CROWN IS TURNED.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. HOWEVER ACCURACY OF TIME KEEPING IS NOT TESTED AND NOT GUARANTEED. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE AND REPAIRS.
- NO BRACELET. THE WATCH IS SOLD AS IS.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.