HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA TV Dial Seamaster Automatic. With an Automatic Cal 1012 Movement in working condition. THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR REPAIRS
The watch is running, however it stops after a while. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. SERVICE AND REPAIRS ARE NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. With Omega Logo in the center.
- Dial in original but bad condition. With noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good original condition with stains and damage. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO SECONDS HAND.
- Crown not omega. First step to set date is working OK and also second step to set time.
- Movement is running. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1232/219 in good condition with noticeable scratches and wear. Clasp working fine. Bracelet is very long.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS