HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated ORIS Wrist Alarm in good working condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable Cal AS 1930 Manual Winding Movement signed: Cauny.
The Movement is Running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed) Alarm is working properly, it sounds loud!
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold plated in good shape vanished in the sides and lugs. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with scratches, all engravings visible and in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial in good condition with with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crowns in good condition ang good working order. MANUAL WINDING BOTH CROWNS IS A LITTLE HARD AND DIFFICULT FOR BIG FINGER HANDS. Crown at 2 o’clock manual wind the alarm in neutral position and in first position the alarm hand can be set and alarm is activated. Crown at 4 o’clock manual wind the watch in neutral position and in first position time can be set.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). Alarm working properly, it sound clear and loud.
- Black Genuine Leather band of very good quality. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.