UNCOMMON WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon ORIS Star Automatic with Salmon Color Dial in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a Oris Cal 645 KIF automatic movement.
Movement is running strong and Keeping Good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. Over Polished, with noticeable damage. Original engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial beautiful and with uncommon Salmon Color in good condition with some scratches, stains and damage. I CAN’T SAY IF THE DIAL IS ORIS ORIGINAL, REFINISHED OR AFTERMAKET, LOOKS VERY WELL MADE. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Central seconds hand was yellow painted and is loosing paint.
- Crown not signed. Working OK. Pushing crown date can be set. Only one step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS