HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful ORIS TT3 Racing Chronograph Automatic Watch, with stunning Carbon Fiber Dial and powered by an Automatic movement Cal 674, ETA 7750.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. All functions working Properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some dings and noticeable scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Tachymeter Bezel in original condition a little vanished and with noticeable scratches.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches, crystal in very good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial “Carbon Fiber” in good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition. With some minor spots and damage caused by age. See pictures for detail.
- Crown ORIS signed in good working order and good condition. First Step to set date and Second Step to set time. Screw-In is working Fine.
- Pushers in good condition, working properly. Chronograph working OK and returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- ORIS Titanium Bracelet in Good condition with some scratches and normal signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE ONE LINK IS NOT ORIS AND IS NOT TITANIUM. Bracelet with this bad link will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.