HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Very Uncommon and Highly Collectible 18K Yellow Gold PATEK PHILIPPE 2540 with “TV” or Square Case and Small Seconds Dial. This watch is equipped with the First Self-Winding Movement made by PATEK PHILIPPE, the beautiful Caliber 12-600 AT with decorated 18K Gold Rotor.
The movement was Professionally SERVICED recently. Is running Strong and Keeping Good Time.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some minor scratches, engravings in very good shape.
- Crystal not PATEK PHILIPPE in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Dial in not so good condition with noticeable stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown PATEK PHILIPPE signed in good condition and GOOD WORING ORDER.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Black PATEK PHILIPPE Genuine Leather band (Long) in not so good condition, with signs of wear and stains. Band can still be used for some time securely. Buckle not PATEK PHILIPPE, Gold Plated and Eterna signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS