HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible PIERCE Manual Winding Chronograph with Big Gold Plated Case and Original Cream Dial. The Watch is powered by a beautiful and reliable Valjoux 7733 Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. Chronograph also working Properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold Plated in good shape with minor damage.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches. All engravings in very good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition. With minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition. with minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Not Signed in good condition Hand good working order.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in good shape and working OK.
- Brown Genuine Leather Racing Style Band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS