HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible PIERCE Diver 2178/7 in good condition and good working order. Powered by an ETA 2472 Automatic Movement. WITH VERY NICE ORIGINAL GRAY DIAL!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEZEL MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED IN THE PAST. SAME REFERENCE CASES ARE FOUND ON-LINE WITH SILVER BEZELS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE ENGRAVINGS ARE A LITTLE VANISHED, STILL VISIBLE.
- Crystal in Good condition with some hits and scratches.
- Dial in good original condition, with some stains, scratches and notorious damage. GREAT PATINA!!. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in good condition, rotating OK with notorious scratches and hits. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEZEL MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED IN THE PAST. SAME REFERENCE CASES ARE FOUND ON-LINE WITH SILVER BEZELS.
- Hands in good Original condition with some notorious damage. PLEASE NOTE SECONDS HAND WAS PAINTED IN THE POINT. SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Crown NOT Pierce signed, Working OK. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- No Bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. GOOD QUALITY. BRAND NEW!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS