HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible PIERCE Diver Super Compresspr Automatic 2000 in good condition and very good working order. Powered by a reliable AS 1883 Automatic Movement. WITH VERY NICE ORIGINAL SILVER DIAL!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE ENGRAVINGS ARE A LITTLE VANISHED, STILL VISIBLE.
- Crystal in Very Good condition with some scratches.
- Inner Fixed bezel in Original but not so good condition, with noticeable stains and damage.
- Dial in good original condition, with some stains, scratches and noticeable damage. GREAT PATINA!! Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some noticeable damage. PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Crown Pierce signed, Working OK. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Brown Leather/Rubber Brand of Good Quality in good condition with normal signs of wearing. Hirsch Brand. Please note some damage in the band near lugs.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS