HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Vintage PIERCE Chronograph in very good Original condition and good working order. Powered by a Landeron 248 Hand Winding movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE LANDERON 248 CHRONOGRAPH STOPS AND RESETS WITH 4 O´CLOCK PUSHER.
- Case (Gold Plated 40 Mic) in good condition. With some damage, scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. Good overall condition!
- Case Back in not so good condition. Pierce signed but very vanished. Engravings are hard to see.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good original condition, with minor scratches and damage caused by age. GREAT PATINA. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some scratches, stains and minor damage.
- Crown not signed in good working order and good condition.
- Pushers in good condition with some notorious damage. Please see pictures.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly, returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE LANDERON 248 CHRONOGRAPH STOPS AND RESETS WITH 4 O´CLOCK PUSHER.
- Brand New black Leather band of very good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.