HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible PIERCE Super-Compressor in beautiful and original condition powered by an ETA 2472 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. Movement was recently Serviced. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE ENGRAVINGS ARE ALMOST VANISHED, THEY ARE HARD TO SEE.
- Crystal in Bad condition with some hits in the borders and with notorious and many small cracks. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU SEE THE WATCH FRONTALLY CRACKS ARE NOT EASILY SEEN.
- Dial in very good original condition, with some minor stains and damage caused by age. GREAT PATINA!!. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in beautiful condition and working properly, rotating with crown at 2 o´clock.
- Hands in good Original condition with some notorious damage. PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Crowns are Pierce signed, Both working properly with some notorious damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- No Bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. GOOD QUALITY.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS