HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible All Stainless Steel RADO Green Horse Automatic with stunning Silver Dial but unfortunately with missing arrow in the logo. The watch is powered by a reliable AS 1700/01 with RADO signed Rotor and Bridge.
The movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches. All engravings are in good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good Original condition with minor damage and unfortunately the silver arrow in the logo is missing.
- Hands in good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown RADO signed in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set date and time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
NO BOX NO PAPERS.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.