HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon RODANIA Datofonic with Red Date and Alarm Funtion on an Original Black Dial. The watch is powered by a Manual Winding AS 1475 Movement with double barrel.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time, Alarm also working properly (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in not so good condition, with dings and scratches. Some engravigs are very vanished.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in Original and good condition, with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Original and good condition with some damage and scratches.
- Crown at 4 to set time is working OK. NOT signed. Only one step to Set time and date.
- Crown at 2 for the alarm is also working properly, in neutral position alarm can be manual winded, in first position, the alarm hand can be set and alarm is also activated. (To stop the alarm just press in crown again to neutral position.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Green NATO band of good quality, Brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS