HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Very Rare and Highly Collectible RODANIA Waterman Super-Compressor in very good ORIGINAL condition and good working order. All Stainless Steel. The watch is powered by a Beautiful Felsa 4007 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please See pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE CUSTOM ENGRAVING ON THE SIDE OF THE WATCH.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches. All engravings are a little vanished but still visible.
- Original Inner Rotating Bezel in good condition. Working OK with Crown at 2 o’clock.
- Crystal in very good condition with some scratches. With Cyclops at 3.
- Dial in very good ORIGINAL condition with some minor damage. Beautiful PATINA!! Please note Hour marker at 12 is a little bent.
- Hands in very good ORIGINAL condition with some minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Both Crowns in good condition with some minor damage. Crown at 4 o’clock to set time and date, only one step. Crown at 2 o’clock to rotate inner bezel.
- Movement is in very good shape and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No Bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality and Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.