EXCELLENT USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful “early” Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1500 in original condition and good working order. With original dauphine hands and dark seconds hand.
BEAUTIFUL PATINA. Please note some light sunburst around letters.
The watch is Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good Condition. Showing some scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. All INNER engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good original condition. With some notorious scratches. Cyclops in good shape.
- Dial and hands in ORIGINAL condition. Dauphine Style hands in very good conditon with some damage caused by age. Black seconds hand. (Early 1500 Models).
- Crown ROLEX signed in good working order, only one step to set date and time. Screw-In working properly.
- The movement is running strong and keeping time. However Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- ROLEX Stainles Steel bracelet in very good condition with some scratches and normal signs of wearing. Ref. 78350/19 with proper 557 end links. BRACELET WILL FIT UP TO A 6.6 INCHES WRIST.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS