HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SANDOZ Mystery with electric blue dial in good overall condition and good working order. The watch is Powered by an FHF 909 Automatic movement with day / date function at 6 o’clock.
Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches. Engravings are difficult to see, vanished.
- Crystal original but in bad condition with some noticeable deep scratches and damage in the inside (Please note damage in the Black part near center).
- Dial in good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands were refinished but they are in good condition.
- Crown SANDOZ signed working properly. First step to set time and second step to set day and date.
- Movement in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Canvas Band in good condition with noticeable wear and damage. Low Quality band.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS