HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Turtle 6309-7049 Automatic 150 M Diver’s in good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON’T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good original condition with some scratches and damage, Rotating OK.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE GASKET IS CUT. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in good condition with some white spots and stains. Authentic Dial but it was refinished with new luminova in the hour markers. NOT A GOOD JOB.
- Hands in not so good condition with scratches and noticeable damage. Hands were also refinished with luminova.
- Crown in very good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. Screw-In is working fine (Day disc in English and Spanish)
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Rubber Band is Seiko signed but probably it’s an aftermarket one. Is in very good condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.