HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 5 Sports 6119-6400 (aka Saucer / UFO) with automatic movement and Original black dial in very good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With noticeable scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel with black insert in good condition with some scratches and noticeable dings in the borders.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Rotating OK with crown at neutral position.
- Crystal in very good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good Original condition with minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- SEIKO Stainless Steel signed Bracelet in good condition with some noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Probably this bracelet is not from this case reference, but it looks Good!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS