HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Blue SEIKO 5 Sports Speed-Timer 7015-8000 in good working order and good overall condition.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CHONOGRAPH IS NOT PROPERLY RETURNING TO ZERO POSITION, SOMETIMES PUSHER MUST BE PRESSED MORE THAN ONCE FOR THE SWEEP SECONDS HAND RETURN TO ZERO.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with stains, scratches and noticeable damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. First step to set date and second step to set time. Day is set pushing crown. DAY DISC IS IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset) but not always returning to zero position. Fly-Back function is working OK with the reset button. Sometimes reset pusher must be pressed more than once for the sweep seconds hand return to zero.
- Seiko Original Stainless Steel Bracelet in good condition and working Properly. With some scratches and signs of wear. Clasp is Seiko Signed as well as End Links. Please note there is a flexible extension in the bracelet under the clasp.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS