HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Yachtman / UFO 6138-0011 in good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and notorious signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good original condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal Plexiglass in good condition with some scratches and hits. Please note inside dirt between 2 and 3 o´clock.
- Dial in original condition with notorious spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with notorious damage and stains.
- Crown in good condition working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES DAY DISC IS NOT ALWAYS WELL POSITIONED WHEN IT CHANGES AFTER 24 HOUR PERIOD. (Day disc is in English and Spanish)
- Movement looks clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE HANDS ARE NOT PERFECTLY CENTERED.
- No Seiko band. Black Nylon NATO band is included.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS