HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and All Original SEIKO 6138-0030 aka “KAKUME” in good condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, also Chronograph working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and minor damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in ORIGINAL and good condition with some stains and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in Original and good condition with minor damage.
- Crown in good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date. Second step to set time. (Please note Day disc is in English and Spanish).
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- Stainless Steel Generic Bracelet with noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Top of the clasp is Seiko signed. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.5 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS