HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Kakume 6138-0030 in good Very Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good condition with some notorious scratches, hits and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits.
- Dial in original condition with some stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with minor damage and stains.
- Crown in good condition working properly but a little hard to pull out. Please note First Step to set day and date is difficult to find. Second step to set time working Fine. DAY DISC IS IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No Seiko band. Brand New NATO band in the pictures is included. Good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.