HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-0030 aka “KAKUME” Speed-Timer JDM in good ORIGINAL condition and working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Chronograph working OK and Returning to Zero position.
A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. MOVEMENT WITH NOTICEABLE DIRT AND STAINS.
THE WATCH IS 100% ORIGINAL JDM SEIKO. NO AFTERMARKET PARTS. WATCH FROM FEBRUARY 1977.
- Case in good condition, POLISHED. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in original and good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits/damage in the borders.
- Dial in ORIGINAL condition with some noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some stains and minor scratches. CORRECT HANDS.
- Crown in good condition, working properly. First step to set day and date. Second step to set time. (Day disc is in English and Kanji).
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, with noticeable dirt and stains. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Seiko signed bracelet POLISHED in good condition with noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Clasp Seiko signed working properly with a non seiko extension. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS