HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Silver Kakume 6138-0030 in good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some notorious scratches and hits.
- Dial in original condition with notorious stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some notorious damage and stains.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. First step is sometimes difficult to find. DAY DISC IS IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working and returning to same position, however, please note hands are not properly centered.
- No Seiko band. Brand New NATO Band is included. Good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS