HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Black Dial SEIKO 6138-0040 aka “Bullhead” Automatic Chronograph in very good overall condition. Chronograph working Properly.
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in very good Original condition with some minor scratches, dings and damage caused by age.
- Crystal (Mineral) in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in good condition with some stains, scratches and damage caused by age. Please note luminova was removed from hour markers.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition. PLEASE NOTE MANUAL WINDING THE MOVEMENT IT’S A LITTLE DIFFICULT AND HARD. First step to set day and date it’s also difficult to find and goes back-in easily. Second step to set time working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers in very good shape and working OK.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. Black/Orange NATO band of good quality. Like New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS