HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Jumbo 6138-3000 in good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and noticeable signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner small Bezel in good original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and damage. Engravings are vanished but still visible.
- Crystal Plexiglass not Seiko in not so good condition with some scratches and hits.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Original Seiko but in not so good condition with noticeable damage and stains.
- Crown in good condition working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. (Day disc is in English and Spanish)
- Movement looks clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Bracelet not Seiko. However Clasp is Seiko authentic.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.