HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO 6138-3002 aka “JUMBO” with beautiful faded Blue Dial in original condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE ONE OF THE PUSHERS IS LONGER, NOT FROM THIS CASE REF AND CHRONOGRAPH NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in bad condition. Engravings are vanished. With scratches and noticeable damage.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits/damage in the borders.
- Dial in ORIGINAL faded condition with some noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition. Re painted. Chrono hands were replaced. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT FROM THIS CASE REF. First step to set day and date not working properly, only day is changing. Second step to set time is OK. (Day disc is in English and Spanish).
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) not always returning exactly to zero position.
- No Seiko bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Very good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS