HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-7000 aka SLIDE RULE Automatic Chronograph in original and very good overall condition. The watch is working properly. (Chronograph working OK and returning to Zero position).
The movement is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Slide Rule bezel in very good original condition, with some minor scratches and damage. Rotating OK. PLEASE NOTE MIDLE PLASTIC RING IS BROKEN.
- Case Back in good condition also. With some minor scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NOS ERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers with some scratches and minor damage but working OK.
- SEIKO Original Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition with some scratches, rust and wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 7.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS