This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-8020 AKA “Black Panda” in very good original condition and good working order. The watch is keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some scratches, hits and sings of normal wearing. Gold plated in good condition but with notorious wear and damage. PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Inner Tachymetre bezel in very good condition with some minor damage.
- Case Back in good condition with some notorious scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in regular condition with notorious scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with some minor damage. Original Hands in good condition with some notorious damage and stains.
- Crown working OK with some damage and vanished. First step to set day and date, second step to set time. Day disk it´s in English and Roman #.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in good condition, gold plated vanished. Please note small hands of the chronograph are not exactly centered.
- No SEIKO Braceet. Brand New Bund Strap of nylon and leather is incuded. Good Quality, Steel buckle.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS