HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel SEIKO 6138-8030 Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and good working order (Chronograph working OK and returning to Zero position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With some scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape. PLEASE NOTE THIS CASE BACK IS FROM A GOLD PLATED CASE.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in good Original condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Hands in good condition. Please note central hand was refinished. Not the best Job!!
- Crown in good condition with signs of wear but good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers with some scratches and minor damage but working OK.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Blue NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.