HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-8030 aka “John Player Special” in good original Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and notorious signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in good original condition with minor damage, please note golden part of the bezel is almost completely vanished.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal not Seiko in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in original condition with notorious spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition with minor damage and stains.
- Crown in good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. (Day disc in English and Spanish)
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No Seiko bracelet. Black Leather NATO band is included. Hand made NATO “Hairy Leather”
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.