HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated SEIKO 6138-8030 aka “JOHN PLAYER SPECIAL” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and very good working order (Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. GOLD PLATED IN NOT SO GOOD CONDITION, VANISHED ON THE SIDES AND BORDERS OF THE CASE. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in not so good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in good condition and good working order, a little vanished and with some signs of wear. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers with some scratches and damage but working OK.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Brown Faux Leather NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS