HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Blue SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 in good working order and very good condition.
The watch is running strong and working properly, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Tachymetre Bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and dings in the borders.
- Inner Bezel in good original condition with some minor damage. Rotating with crown.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage, a little vanished. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition, with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good original condition with minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail. NOT AFTERMARKET.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. Please note Sub-Dial hand is yellow painted.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. Pressing-in crown day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Spanish). First step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and working properly, KEEPING GOOD TIME. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO Band in the pictures is included. Brand New. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS