HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 in good working order and very good condition.
The watch is running strong and working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Tachymetre Bezel in good condition with some scratches and dings in the borders.
- Inner Bezel in good original condition with some minor damage. NOT Rotating with crown.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition, with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail. NOT AFTERMARKET.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable damage caused by age. Red Hands were repainted.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. Pressing-in crown day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Spanish). First step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Stainless Steel bracelet with scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet is long. Clasp is SEIKO signed. But I can’t guarantee it’s an authentic Seiko Bracelet.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS