HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph with Original Blue Dial in good overall condition (Chronograph working OK and returning to Zero Position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed)
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches and dings, engravings in very good shape.
- Pepsi Fixed bezel in good original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal (Mineral) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and hits.
- Dial in good Original condition, with some noticeable damage in the hour markers caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Gray Inner bezel in good condition with some noticeable damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Hands in good condition with some noticeable damage, mostly in the luminova. Chrono hands in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO band of good quality, brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS