HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition, Recently Serviced. (Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero Position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not Guaranteed)
- Case in good condition (Polished). With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition (Over polished). With scratches and dings, engravings are almost completely vanished.
- Pepsi Fixed bezel in good original condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition, with some minor damage caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Inner bezel in good condition with some minor damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Hands in good condition (REPLACED FOR AFTERMARKET ONES) with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown with noticeable scratches but good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, Recently Serviced. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Black/Red NATO band of good quality, brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS