HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph with stunning Yellow Original “R” Dial in good overall condition. Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero Position.
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition (Polished). With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings, engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Pepsi Fixed bezel in good original condition with some damage and scratches.
- Crystal (Plastic) in not so good condition, with some scratches and small cracks caused by age.
- Dial in Good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner rotating bezel in good condition with some minor damage. Rotating with crown but very easily.
- Crown in good condition and working OK. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- Stainless Steel bracelet with noticeable scratches and wear. Only Tod of the clasp is SEIKO signed. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS