HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph with stunning and very scarce Silver Dial in very good overall condition. Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero Position.
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings, engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Pepsi Fixed bezel in good original condition with some noticeable damage and scratches in the front and on the sides.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition, with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner rotating bezel in good condition with some minor damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Black/Gray NATO band of good quality, brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.