HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 in good working order but looking for some work in dial and bezel.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Tachymetre Bezel in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and dings in the borders.
- Inner Bezel in good original condition with some minor damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition, with minor scratches.
- Dial in not so good condition with scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition (Probably after market).
- Crown SEIKO in good condition working properly. Pressing-in crown day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Spanish). First step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Stainless Steel bracelet not Seiko. with scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet is long.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS