HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-6012 Automatic Chronograph with Stunning Black Dial, in good condition and good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Fixed Bezel in good condition with minor damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal not SEIKO in good condition.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some noticeable stains and damage.
- Crown in good working condition with noticeable damage. Pushing crown it can be set day and date, Please note it´s a little hard to change Day, and disc is not perfectly centered. Day disc is in English and Spanish. Second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is in good condition, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) RETURNING TO ZERO POSITION.
- Brand New NATO Band of good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS