HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-6012 Automatic Chronograph with Stunning Blue Dial, in good condition and good working order! PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH IS WORKING BUT NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Fixed Bezel in good condition but not properly centered.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable damage in the borders. Please note some kind of stains or scratches in the borders from the inside.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains, scratches and damage. SWEEP SECONDS HAND IS NOT PAINTED. See pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc is in english and spanish. Second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is in Beautiful condition, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset) BUT NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet SEIKO signed working OK. With noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Braclet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.