HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon SEIKO 6139-6012 with Stunning Elecric Blue Dial, in good condition and good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings, Case was Polished. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Fixed Bezel in not so good condition, please note some paint in the engravings is missing.
- Case Back in not so good condition, Over Polished. With scratches and damage. Engravings are difficult to see.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage. PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS ARE NOT SEIKO. See pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc is in english and spanish.
- Movement is in Beautiful condition, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to Zero position.
- Brown Genuine Leather Bund Strap, Good Quality, NEW.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS