HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-6012 Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and good working order. (Chronograph working OK but not returning exactly to Zero Position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE DAY FUNCION IS NOT CHANGING PROPERLY PUSHING CROWN.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed inner bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal (Mineral) in not so good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in Original condition, with some scratches and damage caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition but it needs to be checked. Pushing crown date is changing fine but with day, the disc gets jammed and not properly centered. First step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) But not returning exactly to zero position. Pushers in good condition and good working order.
- Genuine Leather Black BUND Strap of good quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS