HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pulsations 6139-6020 with Black Dial in good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE PULSATIONS BEZEL IS LOOSE PROBABLY BECAUSE CRYSTAL IS TOO HIGH, SO, IT SOUNDS LOOSE WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED AROUND AND WITH THE WATCH UPSIDE DOWN IT SEPARATES FROM DIAL. HOWEVER IS ROTATING OK WITH CROWN.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape and visible.
- Despite what mentioned before, Inner Pulsations bezel is in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches and hits. NOT SEIKO.
- Dial in good Original condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK. (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to Zero position. Pushers also in good condition.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Black/White NATO band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS