HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pulsations 6139-6020 with uncommon Silver Dial in good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape and visible.
- Inner Pulsations bezel in good condition with some minor scratches and damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches.
- Dial in good Original condition with some noticeable damage in the sub-dial. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK. (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers also in good condition.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Stainless Steel generic bracelet in good condition and good working order.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS