HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-6022 Chronograph Automatic with Silver Dial and Pulsations Inner Rotating Bezel in good overall condition and very good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With some scratches and dings. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Inner Tachymetre Bezel in very good Original condition, with minor damage caused by age. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal SEIKO in not so good condition with some scratches and noticeable cracks.
- Dial in good Original condition with some minor scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown SEIKO with some scratches but in good working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time also working OK. Day disc in English and Spanish.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in good shape and good working order.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. Black Rubber Bracelet with Stainless Steel Inserts. Like New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS