HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-6040 with original Silver Dial. The Watch is in good condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in original condition, with some scratches and dings. Red Scale is vanished (As usual).
- Inner Bezel in not so good original condition with noticeable stains and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable, stains, spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in original condition with damage and stains.
- Crown in good condition working properly. Pressing-in crown day and date can be set (Day disc is in English and Spanish. First step to set time.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No Seiko bracelet. Black Hairy Leather NATO band in the pictures is included. Brand New, Good Quality, Hand Made.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.