HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon SEIKO 6139-7030 Chronograph Automatic Baby Jumbo Black Dial in good Original condition and good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Fixed Tachymeter Bezel SEIKO in very good condition with all details.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable impurities and dirt. Crystal is not clear! Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Crown in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc is in english and Spanish. First step to set time working fine.
- Movement is in Beautiful condition, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to Zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- Stainless Steel SEIKO genuine bracelet in good condition and working order, with some scratches and signs of wear. Beacelet will fit up to a 7 inchers wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.